Wednesday 14 September 2011

Life in UPM (hostel) KTDI

hi blogy~
have a long time no update my post
OOpppsss...
because I need to keep up
my bagbag, many things
after register in Kolej Tun Dr. Ismail (KTDI)...

A quite nice hostel in the UPM
total are : >>> 17 hostel in UPM

after I stay here and meet a lot of friend..
and also major who take same cause v me..

WAAHAHAHA!!!

SO HAPPY~

I meet
Way San (nice girl), Chloe (naughty girl),
Martin (smart guy), Adam (cool guy) =P,
Elvin, Jun Hao, Shu Qin, Rebecca, Guang Shun, Nick,
Shi Hui (a cute n small girl im always bully)..

HAHAHA!!

still have a lot of friend who take BSK-Multimedia
and i cant remember the their name.. =P

also I also meet Sin Hong and Mei Ting..
ohh..
They taking course BBA
Sin Hong this girl always say the cold laugh
making me BOOM!!

if Chloe and Sin Hong together,
that will be >>> bla... bla... bla... bla...
together v them,
making me CAN'T stop laugh in whole day..

BTW..
I'm so great happy to meet them
lunch together
dinner together
play together
walk together
LOL!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

♫♬