Wednesday 21 October 2015

New Chapter - *Pre-Graduate*

Hi, I think around half a year
did not update this blog

I'm fine here,
so, don't be worry ^^
(Narcissistic)
Now I'm take experience in Pahang
because here really need to help
after settle all this problem
I think I will go to Shah Alam or other Selagor area
(Just Planning)

Time flies
It was 4 years in the UPM
Now
we gonna gather again to graduate together
SO EXCITED!!
(v ^.^ v)

Although a few months,
 but I felt like a long time not seen.
Should be a lot of things to talk, right?

Coming this Saturday
24 Oct 2015
I will back to UPM
to take the robe.

On that day...
It will be many students take too
haha

Really thanks to
Adam and XuanEr
The Photographer,
to take beautiful graduate photos.

It's waiting for 3 Months,











Actually still have some more individual/subgroup photos
but just share the full group photos only

Haiz...


I miss this group member so much 
Hope we can gather again 
like that ^^

Hopefully have the opportunity to gathering
I MISS PKS!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

♫♬