Thursday 7 November 2013

Sem Break

HI, bloggy~
this sembreak i do not
going back to my hometown
because i rush for
my assignment and the project
quite busy xia

before sembreak
i have go many events and camp of my friend

first
the Human Computer Interaction subject trip


at PPAS, Shah Alam


then course night
our major - Multimedia

and all major - Multimedia, Network, System, Software


Next, Convocation, 
michael and Anthony

my ex ex -angel - Ling Ming

Chian xin, Lu Yuen, and Chee Yuong

Xiao Wa

Han chong

Angel

Jing wen and Diana

Johnson and Janess Ka Yin

3华 Senior and Junior


Continue.... I-City 1 day trip


really fun, because i like the lighting on tree and
the art picture so creative


the last 3华-第13th传承营
our 5th group, 舞娘 wu la la

after the camp,
I need to say sorry that I previous post...
we still can be friend, right? ^^
I dun know why I make myself kind of stupid thinking leh?
but right now I'm I figured out

sorry~
haha, honestly
Im all right already
dun worry about me ya^^
because it‘s over and pass~ peace



No comments :

Post a Comment

♫♬