Tuesday 23 April 2013

Live 2 Dance

Finally Live 2 Dance already end~~ ^.^
great happy
because it bring out
many memory on this concert
we start practice the dance
since i was semester 2..

First thanks to top committees


the Committees >>
protocol, multimedia, Technical, general affair, publisity

Hou Chang >> Stephy

Technical >> Kennedy (Ying Yong)

thanks alot ^^ without you guys
the event cannot be successful...

also... thanks to my crew too
my crew which is
C-10
is a chair dance with 10 ppl
(5 boys and 5 girls)
thanks to my members their
opinion and suggestion
thanks also their help
Last practice before stage on Live 2 Dance...
We think, share, dance, crazy, 
happy fight together that moment,
we are C-10
ten ten ten ten~

Special thanks :
Wai wai - always suggest new steps
Evan - beautiful pose
Kelly - suggest the costume
Vincent - mention the posing and point
Kensze, Calvin, wan lin , kelvin - voice out and 
accompany me to go anywhere

thanks also to my dance partner, 
Brian - listen anything that i complain and emo things,
he try help to solve my problems and a lot... 

I know Im not a good leader... =)
At least I wish we all (C-10) have dance with happy...
(right?? ><)



When the event is finish



All DANCERS are rock the stage, good job,
and xin fu ni men le

LIVE 2 DANCE AWESOME!!
WELL DONE~


that only i can say
for more photo
please click here...
thanks~~

No comments :

Post a Comment

♫♬