Thursday 27 June 2013

New Notebook~

Hey There~
ya,
have a long time
no update my blog...
because my Notebook (Dell)
cannot be switch on
on STUDY WEEK
so i use my phone
to read the slides
SWEAT ==

its quite hard
for Science Computer student
without a tools 
to run and check the programs

thanks some friends suggest
brand
but I have choose
ASUS already
.........

one more things...
that is...
I cannot stay 
at KTDI 
anymore...

quite disappointing
when I know the answer
but...

its ok~ ^^
I had been harder 
than this case before

so...
its nothing is rare to me
hehe~ 

Thanks 38 group that we have always hang out together

also Yan Ni and Sweet Wai accompany me
when I feeling down

actually I already going back to 
hometown after finish the final

but 23 June, Sunday
I choose come back
UPM
just reach the tol KL
the haze...
OMG!! 0_0
the whole the mines cannot be view...

because last hang out with angel
we going to Loudspeaker
the system quite nice....

we dinner

so.. that all~~


No comments :

Post a Comment

♫♬