Wednesday 2 October 2013

Assignment week

Hi, all,
Great to meet you here ^^
now already week 4
I quite busy start from week 1
guess what?

I need do the "assignments"
its call projects already
total 5 subjects I take,
all subjects give 1 task,
each of the tasks submit every week
4 labs also

the Dr. and the Lec. so ngam
all pattern like after jz done and submit,
then he or she give another tasks again
every weeks
non-stops
even saturday and sunday 
I no time to rest
all 4 weeks are doing videos, 3D, drawing, game and videos again

lucky have group with shu lin and shu qin
they help me if I face problem
because we are in 1 group

also
I feel sorry with Way San and Jia ling
because I rush for the assignments
so have a long time do not go lunch and dinner with them....
so really sorry...><

haiz
tomorrow have network quiz...
i need go to study le
all the best

ya...
here is my 1st 3D assignment
have a look ^^
glass

metal

tutorial

wooden

No comments :

Post a Comment

♫♬