Monday 21 November 2011

Meeting PAP & Today

yo!
last night too tired
because meeting PAP
and i join the group is booklet and decoration

lucky Jinsey is same with me
^.^v

we meet new friends..
ya.. sorry i have forget the name..
XD

then we meeting until 11pm
go back to ktdi
and sleep...
that is a day of Sunday...

----------------------------------------------------------------

as like normal...
today have replacement class modern dance
at 7.30pm...
the new jazz teacher no attend to day..
T.T
so I learn the HipHop
follow step by step of RX teacher...

Hip Hop quite nice...
but cannot follow some step
IM NEWBIE!!!><
(hiphop)

conclusion : Fun, Happy, Nice, TIRED><

OH YA!!! 2 more days is exam... ARGH!!!
I haven study yet...><
good luck for me in Programming Coding

I can know the concept and can remember the coding
but except the formula if it need><
hope I can do it!!!
Gambatehhhhh!!! ^^

No comments :

Post a Comment

♫♬