Friday 27 April 2012

New batch of committees UPM Modern Dance

After the practice dance
it's start vote for the committees

there are 4 position
monitor, assistant monitor, secretary, and treasurer

then the final
the new batch of committees are
monitor >> Jian Feng (K12)
assistant monitor >> Sydia Yong Ying (K12)
secretary >> Andras Jian Hao (K12)
treasurer >> Ginny (me) (KTDI)

then..
Although become committee,
my aim still the same

when I join UPM Modern Dance Class
because I have interest and I love it...
learn new skill

I hope that..
If any problem
just give opinion, ideas, comments
say it out...
anythings can discuss together
besides, I also try my best it well,
also invite more of friends to join us..
haha
Without Modern dance,
I can't meet you all, friends and RX
also do not know each other,

together build our Club, dance together, make fun together,
Dance Dance Dance Dance
JUST DANCE!!!
*copy from Lu Yuen*


*take photo from my T-shirt
of Studio Zoom (Thailand)*

No comments :

Post a Comment

♫♬