Monday 11 August 2014

New Semester 7

Hey There~
Ya, I think you have to forget me
or I have been forget you
Such a long long long time
have not update here

don't worry
I'm still alive.. haha
I'm doing my internship which 
at Bangi Named
Netcarbon, 
its product cartoon >> Supersquad 

during internship, i have meet 
colleagues, (Sulaiman, Aiman, Amir, Afif)
they already doing their practical before i coming

and Natasha & another 3 guys are coming
when i join company after 1 week

also the staff in company,
Mila & Mr Muhamad,
also our CEO, Mr Rashdan, and his wife
they are very kind person, take care of us,
treat us like friend, and 不会摆出老板的架子
you never know he is the big boss if you first time to meet him

my task is create a new creative design, 
still in the progress
almost done
BUT, it trouble when combine all links
so i need to check one by one

My colleague watch my progress
great to heard that
they say my design excellent, compare
with the previous web design,
the feel look like window 8
 hahaha~~
*proud Proud*

actually I don't know my design out become window 8 feel
because I just want design simple and plain color group,
add some interest effect info-graphic 

*ACTUALLY SOME OF THE SOURCE CODE AND EFFECT ARE COPIED~~*

hehe
I don't like a web design is too normal
for example menu bars at the top,
then too many of words paragraph
all the layout of website are same

the important is let it clear, understand, interactive
to bring out the message, i will show it 
to you the web design I created

ok, I will stop here, a little bit tired,
 take care my friends~~
and keep in touch

YA!
and I still believe that some of people or friends
still don't know I have been move out of college(KTDI) 
its already 1 year ++
hahaha....
 also, that I have
4 new housemates coming this September
so~~
^^ STAY TUNED....




No comments :

Post a Comment

♫♬